Affirmations (positive statements about things already happening) are a great tool to take you along your journey of success. In my last post I talked about ways to create your affirmations.
To help you with that process, I thought I’d give you a few examples – 17 in fact.
- I am peacefully allowing my life to unfold.
- I am breaking through old habits of behavior and moving forward in my life.
- I am a person of worth and value and I am enjoying my success.
- I am powerful, I am loving and I am loved.
- I am living on purpose creating my dream business.
- I am rich in relationships, wealth and love.
- I am making positive choices about what I do.
- I am successfully attracting success and successful people around me to be ‘my people’.
- I am celebrating and enjoying my business
- I am a person of value and behave as someone of value.
- God is my infinite supply, and large sums of money come to me quickly and easily for the highest good of all concerned (Jack Canfield)
- I am effectively communicating my needs and desires.
- I am confidently managing my time, enthusiastically getting things done!
- I am lovingly supporting my family to express their gifts and talent.
- I am confidently depositing a windfall into my bank account and excited about how I will be helping my family
- I am making positive decision and choices about what I do with my money.
- I am focusing on my many blessings and I am grateful.
Create or select those that feel right to you write them in your diary or an ‘affirmation’ notebook as a reminder. Read them out loud. Repeat them regularly throughout the day, to change the thoughts in your mind and reap positive outcomes.
Now a strong reminder of the point I made in my previous blog post about affirmations – use them a positive tool to change thinking and shift your mindset – but add action!
Jim Rohn said. “ …affirmations without action can be the beginning of self-delusion”
Change your thinking and act!