Presence and gravitas are essential aspects of leadership and can became second nature through developing a set of skills, beliefs and attitudes. This process however, can be a little more complicated for women. At all levels as women progress in their career, seek to break through glass ceiling, and establish their credibility as leaders they are likely to experience more scrutiny or at times are overlooked all together.
We are hosting a one day seminar focusing on behaviour for influence and developing a confident authentic, powerful signature ‘Presence’ for women leaders and business owners: Confident You, Confident Presence
This dynamic and interactive seminar is specifically designed to empower you in creating a ‘Confident Presence’ for your personal and professional success. It is the ability to connect and to communicate to another in a powerful and meaningful way that gives someone a strong ‘Presence’.
“If you think you’re too small to make an impact – try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.” – Anita Roddick
Join us if you want to:
- Discover and learn influencing skills to ‘own the room…you want to stand above the parapet.
- Renew your vision and sense of purpose.
- Explore your own level of confidence and will know how to develop it.
What you’ll gain:
- Recognise, unlock and build on inner strengths to develop a confident, authentic and ‘signature’ Presence.
- Learn how to create the impact you desire and how to enhance your influence.
- Develop the courage and self-belief to take action and make a difference.
- Build and develop your confidence.
- Develop a signature presence where
- You get attention from the people around you without apparently trying.
- Others respond with enthusiasm and passion.
- Your views are often quoted.
- People want to know what you think.
- You are talked about though always with respect.
Expect to be inspired, to learn and gain insights. And when you apply your learning and take action you will see big changes taking place within two or three months. You will be amazed at how much more confident you have become and how you ‘own the room’.
When: Tuesday 14 June 2011, 10am – 5.00pm
Where: Elysee Restaurant and Roof Garden, 13 Percy St, London, W1T 1DT
Follow: @own_the_room, @kamaka_women for updates and connect to other confident women who ‘own the room’.
‘You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.’